We, at Penbank, Inc., understand and respect your expectations of privacy for the information you have entrusted to us as our website visitors. To balance your privacy expectations and our need to use the information to conduct our business, we adhere to the Online Privacy Principles and Policies set forth below which is also amended from time to time.
- We are committed to providing the highest level of security and confidentiality regarding the collection and use of our client’s personal information, as well as personal information of all clients who visit our institution and website.
- We shall only collect personal information which is voluntarily submitted by our website visitors.
- We collect, retain, and use information where we reasonably believe that it is helpful to conduct our business, to assess and manage risk, to comply with law and regulation, and to deliver our products and services. We retain the content of your e-email and the corresponding replies to ensure proper responses to your questions and to comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
- We restrict access to personal information about clients to those individuals using it in the legitimate conduct of our business. We emphasize the importance of confidentiality and privacy through training, operating procedures, and policies on ethics. Unless we are required to do so by law, rule or regulations, we will not disclose any information you may provide us to any person without your permission.
- All explicit information provided is secured. We maintain security standards and procedures that comply with regulations to guard your non-public personal information or to prevent unauthorized access to your information. We safeguard information according to established security standards and procedures and will not share your information to third parties without your consent.
- We take steps designed to assure that client information is current, accurate, and complete in accordance with banking standards. If you ever find that our records are incomplete, inaccurate or not current, please visit or call us. We will investigate and correct inaccuracies in a timely manner.
- Inquiries sent through our website pages will be transmitted and stored in a safe environment. Since e-mail is not entirely secure, we will not include confidential account information in the response. If we need confidential information from you, a customer service representative will contact you. You may also contact us by phone, mail or by visiting the branch nearest to you.
- We will never ask for sensitive information such as passwords, credit card numbers, or other personal information in an e-mail. If you do receive an e-mail requesting for this kind of information, don’t reply. If you think the e-mail is legitimate, contact us by phone, mail or visit our nearest branch to confirm.
- As we move forward in developing new products and services in this era of technological change, we will continue to maintain our dedication to our Privacy Policies. W will monitor and update these Privacy Policies from time to time.
- Questions and concerns about our Privacy Principles may be directed to our Head Office, by writing to Penbank Inc., Penbank Center, 3rd Floor RDRDC Building, Santiago Boulevard, General Santos City, or calling the telephone number (083) 552-8788 or sending an email through “Contact Us” on this website or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you feel you been a victim of fraud, inform us at email@example.com or immediately call our Customer Help Desk at telephone number (083) 552-8788.